Ortivus: – An expansive e-Health company
Highlights April – June 2022
- Ortivus signed a contract for the delivery of equipment to Region Västmanland’s ambulance and hospital operations. The contract covers Ortivus MobiMed Life, semi-automatic and manual defibrillators, to an order value of 6.9 MSEK. The contract duration is 2 years with a possible extension for another 2 years.
- Ortivus signed a contract for the delivery of MobiMed Life, semi-automatic external defibrillators (AED) to Region Värmland, which is a new customer for the company. The agreement applies to all 12 municipalities in the region as well as other authorities. The value of the delivery is estimated to 3.2 MSEK and the duration of the contract is 2 years with a possible extension for another 2 years.
- Ortivus received marketing approval for MobiMed Monitor in Australia.
- Ortivus’ long-term growth targets were communicated. The objective is an organic average growth of 15% annually with maintained profitability. Ortivus aims both to increase sales to existing customers and to take additional market shares on new geographical markets within both prehospital care and primary care.
Significant events after end of the period
- Ortivus received an order covering updated hardware to the ambulance service in Northern Ireland, which has been the company’s customer since 2019. The order value is estimated to 3.2 MSEK.
April – June 2022
- Net sales amounted to 26.4 (23.6) MSEK.
- The gross margin amounted to 57 (49) %.
- Profit after tax amounted to 3.5 (3.1) MSEK.
- Earnings after tax per share before and after dilution amounted to 0.08 (0.07) SEK.
- Operating cash flow before changes in working capital amounted to 8.9 (7.0) MSEK.
January – June 2022
- Net sales amounted to 51.0 (47.1) MSEK.
- The gross margin amounted to 53 (49) %.
- Profit after tax amounted to 5.5 (4.8) MSEK.
- Earnings after tax per share before and after dilution amounted to 0.12 (0.11) SEK.
- Operating cash flow before changes in working capital amounted to 0.8 (1.6) MSEK.
|Apr-Jun 2022||Apr-Jun 2021||Jan-Jun 2022||Jan-Jun 2021||Jan-Dec 2022|
|Net sales (MSEK)||26.4||23.6||51.0||47.1||94.3|
|Gross margin (%)||57%||49%||53%||49%||51%|
|Operating profit (MSEK)||3.5||3.2||5.5||4.9||9.3|
|Operating margin (%)||13%||13%||11%||10%||10%|