Read our latest press releases, financial reports and annual meeting materials.
To effectively manage increased patient volumes and financial demands, healthcare organizations are adopting solutions for electronic patient records and systems that allow them to share patient information in real-time.
This segment of e-health is growing, and the growth is expected to accelerate in the coming years.
Ortivus is well-positioned to capitalize on this development.
Ortivus shares have been listed on the NASDAQ Stockholm Small Cap-list since January 2, 1997.
|Stock Symbol||ISIN||Shares Outstanding||Votes/share||Total Number of Votes|
|Class A||ORTI A||SE0000188930||1,662,682||10||16,626,820|
|Class B||ORTI B||SE0000123085||42,644,786||1||42,644,786|
The share capital is SEK 15,507,614. Share capital is divided between class A and class B shares. The number of shares outstanding is 44,307,468 of which class A amount to 1,662,682 and class B to 42,644,786. Every class A share carries 10 votes and every class B share carries one vote.
Hover the mouse over the graphs to see the share price at the corresponding date.
Subscribe to Financial Information
- Annual report 2020: 13/4 2021, 08:30
- Interim report Q1 2021: 27/4 2021, 08:30
- Annual General Meeting 2020: 5/5 2021, 16:30-18:00
- Interim report Q2 2021: 20/08 2021, 13:00 pm
- Interim report Q3 2021: 12/11 2021, 08:30 am
- Yearend report Q4 2021: 16/2 2022, 08.30 am
- Interim report Q1 2022: 27/4 2022 kl 08.30