Ortivus ends 2022 with a growth of 10% for the full year
Highlights October – December 2022
- The Estonian Health Insurance Fund (Haigekassa) decided to award Telia Eesti, with Ortivus as a subcontractor, a contract for the supply of MobiMed ePR to the entire ambulance fleet of Estonia. The 5-year contract regards a Software As a Service (SaaS) solution and has an order value of 26 MSEK, with a corresponding value for five optional years.
- Ortivus received an order from Jersey Ambulance Service regarding the delivery of MobiMed ePR to the region’s ambulance service. The order value is estimated to 3.8 MSEK and the contract duration is 3 years, with a possible extension for an additional two years. The service value in addition to the delivery is estimated to 2.3 MSEK for years 2-5.
- Ortivus was awarded a contract for delivery of MobiMed ePR, including the navigation application MobiMed enRoute, to all ambulance vehicles in the Region Jönköpings län. The contract duration is 5 years with a possible extension of 5 years. The order value is estimated to 4.2 MSEK and an additional 4.2 MSEK upon contract extension.
- Ortivus signed a strategic partnership agreement with the Spanish company ITURRI, who are an established supplier to sectors including but not limited to healthcare and defence.
- Ortivus announces the launch of a Danish subsidiary, Ortivus MobiMed ApS.
Significant events after end of the period
- Ortivus AB acquired approximately 10% of the Swedish technology company H&E Solutions AB, the developer of Evam – an operating system for emergency vehicles.
October – December 2022
- Net sales amounted to 33.4 (22.6) MSEK.
- The gross margin amounted to 39% (54%).
- Profit after tax amounted to 0.2 (1.7) MSEK.
- Earnings after tax per share before and after dilution amounted to 0.00 (0.04) SEK.
- Operating cash flow before changes in working capital amounted to 1.9 (3.2) MSEK.
January – December 2022
- Net sales amounted to 104.5 (94.3) MSEK.
- The gross margin amounted to 47% (51%).
- Profit after tax amounted to 5.9 (9.2) MSEK.
- Earnings after tax per share before and after dilution amounted to 0.13 (0.21) SEK.
- Operating cash flow before changes in working capital amounted to -6.9 (14.7) MSEK.
|Okt-Dec 2022||Okt-Dec 2021||Jan-Dec 2022||Jan-Dec 2021|
|Net sales (MSEK)||33.4||22.6||104.5||94.3|
|Gross margin (%)||39%||54%||47%||51%|
|Operating profit (MSEK)||0.3||1.7||5.8||9.3|
|Operating margin (%)||1%||8%||6%||10%|