Ortivus expands into new markets
Highlights July – September 2021
- Ortivus received an additional order from ST Engineering in Singapore regarding additional licenses and software adaptations. Ortivus signed a contract with ST Engineering in 2019 regarding the delivery of the MobiMed software for Singapore's ambulance service, to an order value of 27.0 MSEK. This additional order has a value of 11.7 MSEK.
- Ortivus was awarded a contract for delivery of semi-automatic defibrillators for Region Jönköpings län's hospital operations. The value of the delivery is estimated to be 1.7 MSEK.
- Region Örebro Län decided to prolong existing contract regarding MobiMed ePR. The total order value is 2.0 MSEK.
- Fredrik Hovbäck ended his employment in the company and Margareta Hagman took over as interim CFO. The recruitment of a permanent CFO has been initiated.
Significant events after end of the period
- Ortivus was awarded an additional contract for delivery of semi-automatic and manual defibrillators to Region Jönköpings Län's hospital operations. The value of the delivery is estimated to be 4.5 MSEK.
- Ortivus and Trapeze Group entered a strategic partnerships for the Australian and New Zealand markets.
July – September 2021
- Net sales amounted to 24.5 (25.4) MSEK.
- The gross margin rose to 51 (31)%, during the third quarter compared to the corresponding period last year.
- Profit after tax amounted to 2.7 (1.2) MSEK.
- Earnings after tax per share before and after dilution amounted to 0.06 (0.03) SEK.
- Operating cash flow amounted to 6.0 (3.1) MSEK.
January – September 2021
- Net sales amounted to 71.7 (85.7) MSEK. During the corresponding period 2020, the turnover consisted largely of one-off deliveries, which means that the periods are not directly comparable.
- The gross margin rose to 50 (33) %, during the third quarter compared to the corresponding period last year.
- Profit after tax amounted to 7.6 (9.1) MSEK
- Earnings after tax per share before and after dilution amounted to 0.17 (0.20) SEK.
- Operating cash flow amounted to 11.5 (11.4) MSEK.
|Jul-Sep 2021||Jul-Sep 2020||Jan-Sep 2021||Jan-Sep 2020||Jan-Dec 2020|
|Net sales (MSEK)||24.5||25.4||71.7||85.7||107.6|
|Gross margin (%)||51%||31%||50%||33%||36%|
|Operating profit (MSEK)||2.7||1.2||7.6||9.2||11.4|
|Operating margin (%)||11%||5%||11%||11%||11%|