MobiMed for primary care
The future of out of hospital care is already here!
MobiMed, which has been used in prehospital care for 20 years, has been adapted to best support the growing out of hospital care. With MobiMed, the major part of the examination can take place in the patient’s safe home environment, while medical experts at a distance can make their assessment.
For an efficient and safe out of hospital care
Saves resources and minimizes unnecessary hospital transports
Simplifies information management and patient follow-up
What is MobiMed for out of hospital care?
How MobiMed works
With the help of MobiMed, the greater part of the patient examination can take place in the patient’s safe home environment. Vital data and ECG can be sent in real time to a medical doctor who can make an assessment at a distance. If required, there is a possibility of video calls and real-time prescription of medical drugs. Patient data is sent and integrated seamlessly into the hospital’s medical record system.
MobiMed, which has been used in prehospital care for 20 years, has been adapted and is now being launched to best support the growing out of hospital care.
The patient in the center of care
• Patients and relatives can be more involved in the care plan
• Saved resources for increased continuity in medical contacts and follow-up
• Unnecessary hospital transports are minimised
• MobiMed supports a continuum of care
• Safe and equal care regardless of geography or demography
• Real-time communication with remote specialist
• Electronic management of vital parameters and medical record documentation through all required healthcare information systems, for a more efficient work.