Ortivus is awarded new contracts
Highlights October – December 2021
- Ortivus was awarded a contract on delivery of equipment to Regions Skånes ambulance organisation. The contract cover Ortivus' solutions MobiMed Monitor and MobiMed Life defibrillators to all of the regions' ambulance vehicles. The order value is estimated to 30 MSEK. The contract duration is 2 years with a possible extension of another 2 years.
- Ortivus was awarded an additional contract on delivery of semi-automatic and automatic external defibrillators (AEDs) to Region Jönköping County's hospital. The order value is estimated to 4.5 MSEK.
- Ortivus and Trapeze Group entered into a strategic partnership covering the Australian and New Zealand markets.
Significant events after end of the period
- Ortivus appoints Viveka Hiort af Ornäs as new CFO and member of the management team.
October – December 2021
- Net sales amounted to 22.6 (21.9) MSEK.
- The gross margin increased to 54 (49)%, during the fourth quarter compared to the corresponding period last year.
- Profit after tax amounted to 1.7 (2.2) MSEK.
- Earnings after tax per share before and after dilution amounted to 0.04 (0.05) SEK.
- Operating cash flow amounted to 3.2 (0.4) MSEK.
January – December 2021
- Net sales amounted to 94.3 (107.6) MSEK. During 2020, the turnover consisted largely of one-off deliveries, which means that the years are not directly comparable.
- The gross margin increased to 51 (36) %, during the year compared to 2020.
- Profit after tax amounted to 9.2 (11.3) MSEK.
- Earnings after tax per share before and after dilution amounted to 0.21 (0.26) SEK.
- Operating cash flow amounted to 14.7 (11.8) MSEK.
- The Board of Directors proposes that no dividend be paid for the financial year 2021.
|Okt-Dec 2021||Okt-Dec 2020||Jan-Dec 2021||Jan-Dec 2020|
|Net sales (MSEK)||22.6||21.9||94.3||107.6|
|Gross margin (%)||54||49||51||36|
|Operating profit (MSEK)||1.7||2.2||9.3||11.4|
|Operating margin (%)||8||10||10||11|