Ortivus develop healthcare solutions for the future and establishes new strategic partnerships
Highlights April – June 2021
- Ortivus has entered into a strategic partnership with EMD s.r.o. based in Slovakia. EMD is a well-established provider of medical equipment and digital solutions for prehospital care in Slovakia, the Czech Republic, Hungary and Poland.
- Mobimed Unity – the first news is released on our new development of one total solution with expanded functionality, new measuring unit and also Mobimed Pocket – an app for smartphones. We create even better functionality for healthcare.
- Ortivus has recruited Jörgen Petersen as new Service & Support manager and as a member of Ortivus' management team.
April – June 2021
- Profit after tax was 3.2 (6.9) MSEK
- The gross margin rose to 48.9 (28.5)% during the second quarter compared to corresponding period last year.
- Net sales amounted to 23.6 (40.2) MSEK. Sales during the second quarter of 2020 consisted largely of one-time deliveries to customers in the UK. This means that the periods are not directly comparable.
- Operating cash flow amounted to 0.4 (5.1) MSEK
- Earnings per share after tax and before and after dilution amounted to 0.07 (0.15)
January – June 2021
- Profit after tax was 4.8 (7.9) MSEK
- The gross margin rose to 49.5 (33.8)% during the first half of the year compared to 2020.
- Net sales amounted to 47.1 (60.4) MSEK. During the first half of 2020, sales consisted largely of one-time deliveries, which means that the periods are not directly comparable.
- Operating cash flow amounted to 5.5 (8.3) MSEK
- Earnings per share after tax and before and after dilution amounted to 0.11 (0.18) SEK
|Amount in KSEK||Apr-Jun, 2021||Apr-Jun, 2020||Jan-Jun, 2021||Jan-Jun, 2020||Jan-Dec, 2020|
|Gross margin, %||48.9%||28.6%||49.5%||33.8%||19.5%|
|Operating margin, %||13.4%||17.1%||10.4%||13.2%||10.6%|