Ortivus develop healthcare solutions for the future and establishes new strategic partnerships
Highlights April – June 2021
- Ortivus has entered into a strategic partnership with EMD s.r.o. based in Slovakia. EMD is a well-established provider of medical equipment and digital solutions for prehospital care in Slovakia, the Czech Republic, Hungary and Poland.
- MobiMed Unity – the first news is released on our new development of one total solution with expanded functionality, new measuring unit and also Mobimed Pocket – an app for smartphones. We create even better functionality for healthcare.
- Ortivus has recruited Jörgen Petersen as new Service & Support manager and as a member of Ortivus’ management team.
April – June 2021
- Profit after tax was 3.2 (6.9) MSEK
- The gross margin rose to 48.9 (28.5)% during the second quarter compared to corresponding period last year.
- Net sales amounted to 23.6 (40.2) MSEK. Sales during the second quarter of 2020 consisted largely of one-time deliveries to customers in the UK. This means that the periods are not directly comparable.
- Operating cash flow amounted to 0.4 (5.1) MSEK
- Earnings per share after tax and before and after dilution amounted to 0.07 (0.15)
January – June 2021
- Profit after tax was 4.8 (7.9) MSEK
- The gross margin rose to 49.5 (33.8)% during the first half of the year compared to 2020.
- Net sales amounted to 47.1 (60.4) MSEK. During the first half of 2020, sales consisted largely of one-time deliveries, which means that the periods are not directly comparable.
- Operating cash flow amounted to 5.5 (8.3) MSEK
- Earnings per share after tax and before and after dilution amounted to 0.11 (0.18) SEK
For further information, please contact
Reidar Gårdebäck, CEO
Telefon +46 8 446 45 00
Ortivus develops and commercialises MobiMed, medical technology solutions for a safer and more efficient
healthcare. The company was founded in 1985 and is today a leading provider of mobile digital
solutions for prehospital care, worldwide. Ortivus’ products are based on in-depth expertise
in cardiology as well as decades of development together with users and customers. The company’s headquarters are located in Danderyd, Stockholm and the company has, since 1998, a wholly-owned subsidiary based in the United Kingdom.
MobiMed is a modular platform that currently is used by over 12 000 paramedics in over 2 700 emergecy vechicles. The platform consists of a monitor that in real-time measures, monitors and shares patients’
vital parameters, such as, ECG, blood pressure and blood oxygenation. The system also consists
of an electronic patient record for decision support, collection of patient data and clinical documentation.
MobiMed has a total weight of 2.5kg and is created to function in a demanding environment and out in
the field. The two-way communication supports telemedicine consulting with clinical experts while patient data is seamlessly integrated into the medical records at the hospitals and primary care centers. MobiMed saves time and helps healthcare professionals make the right decisions in critical situations. MobiMed also contributes to improved quality of care and saved resources.
Ortivus Class A and Class B shares are listed on the NASDAQ Stockholm Small Cap list.
Read more about Ortivus at www.ortivus.com
This information is information that Ortivus is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact persons set out above, at 2021-08-20 13:00 CEST.