Ortivus initiates customer delivery projects in the Baltics
Highlights January – March 2023
- Ortivus signs a framework agreement with East of England NHS Collaborative Procurement Hub regarding MobiMed ePR, creating new opportunities in the UK. The agreement means that all UK Ambulance Trusts can call-off electronic patient records – ePR solutions, from all qualified companies. The contract period is 2 years from the start date.
- Ortivus signs a contract regarding the delivery of MobiMed ePR to the Estonian ambulance fleet. The contract has an order value of approximately 26 MSEK over a period of 5 years with a possible extension for another 5 years. The extension period also has an estimated order value of 26 MSEK.
- Ortivus signs a framework agreement with Stockholm County Healthcare District (SLSO) regarding MobiMed Life, semi-automatic defibrillators. The customer will call-off units as need arises. The total order value for the entire framework agreement period, which is four years, amounts to a maximum of 2.4 MSEK.
- Ortivus AB acquires approx. 10% of the company H&E Solutions AB, a Swedish technology company that has developed Evam – an operating system for emergency vehicles.
Significant events after end of the period
- Ortivus qualifies for the NHS framework agreement covering MobiMed Life, which creates new opportunities in the UK.
- Ortivus’ product range is further broadened via an asset purchase agreement of the vehicle control system FleetCtrl, which together with Ortivus’ other products form a competitive total solution for the future of healthcare.
January – march 2023
- Net sales amounted to 28.0 (24.6) MSEK.
- The gross margin amounted to 48% (47%).
- EBITDA amounted to 0.2 (2.0) MSEK.
- Earnings after tax per share before and after dilution amounted to 0.01 (0.04) SEK.
- Operating cash flow before changes in working capital amounted to 1.5 (2.4) MSEK.
|Jan-Mar 2023||Jan-Mar 2022||Jan-Dec 2022|
|Net sales (MSEK)||28.0||24.6||104.5|
|Gross margin (%)||48%||47%||47%|
|Operating profit (MSEK)||0.5||2.0||5.8|
|Operating margin (%)||2%||8%||6%|