DO YOU WANT TO HELP US SAVE LIVES?
Do you want to help us, to help those who saves lives? How would it feel to be able to actually make a difference and contribute in a different way than before? Because that’s what you will do if you become our new Support engineer. Every day, our products help paramedics, doctors and other healthcare professionals quickly, efficiently and reliably to provide the right care for sick or injured people. We think that it feels pretty good. After all, we help both those affected and society in large.
We are Ortivus and we are the Nordic region’s leading provider of decision support systems for healthcare. Our product MobiMed is currently available in over 1,600 ambulances in Sweden, the UK and in number of other countries. With MobiMed, the paramedic on the road, or the doctor in the hospital, can in real time access a patient’s journal, receive automatic decision support in the form of questionnaires, consult with experts in the hospital and – if necessary – immediately put in the right treatment. We know that it is often the first minutes that are crucial to the end. This is where we and you can make a difference.
Now we are expanding and looking for a driven Support engineer. MobiMed, which is the leading system for electronic patient records and patient monitoring outside the hospital, is based on modern technology and adapted for clinical use in a field context. But we want to deliver even better systems to our customers worldwide. As our Support engineer, you will become an important part of the team and helps to make a difference.
As an Ortivus support you will be responsible of:
- Installing and commissioning equipment and software products for new and existing clients on Windows based systems.
- Site working including planned & reactive maintenance and implementation of software upgrades for existing clients.
- Running installation and user acceptance tests on installed systems to industry standards.
- Providing training and remote customer support.
Experience and skills:
- Previous experience of working in a Customer Support role.
- Network and IT skills with knowledge and experience of working with Windows operating systems.
- Experience in network communication technologies (TCP/IP, Security & firewalls, switches, VPN, Mobile communications, APN/SIM cards, modems, remote desktop, etc.)
- Fault finding and problem-solving skills are very important.
- Experience in pharmaceutical or similarly regulated and controlled environments would be an advantage.
- We are looking for a good communicator with strong customer facing skills and commercial acumen.
- An ability to manage situations effectively both as an individual and operating as part of a team.
- A conscientious organized approach with good attention to detail and documentation skills.
- Full clean UK Driving License and a current UK Passport. Must be prepared to travel, with possible overnight stays. Travel is mainly within the UK but there may also be overseas training and other activities which will require travel to Sweden.
The Support engineer we are looking for will join a team of existing three engineers in UK and two in Sweden. You will report directly to Support Manager. In a small organization like ours, the personal qualities are extra important. That’s why we’re looking for you as:
- Responsive to our customers’ needs.
- Have an educational spirit and can convey knowledge about our solutions.
- Good at problem solving, planning and implementation.
- Enjoy working in a creative, but sometimes hectic, environment.
- Enjoys working in a small and prestigious team.
- Has a keen interest in developments in digital health and medical technology.
If you share our thoughts, our values and our drive, we can offer you an exciting job in an enthusiastic and competent team.
That makes a difference.
More about the position:
- Company van
- Stakeholder pension
Location: Totton, Southampton, UK
Send your CV and cover letter to Mario Melki by email to mario.melki(a)ortivus.com